Acrylic emulsion based, silky interior paint with silicone.
FEATURES: Due to its silicone content, it adheres well, has high coverage, spreads well, breathes, and is resistant and matt.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
The application surface should be cleaned from all kinds of oil, dirt, loose and swollen layers, and a surface that can hold the paint in glassy and bright textures should be created. Acrylic Filler Interior Wall Putty should be used for repairing and stripping of capillary cracks.
• On raw plastered, new and solid surfaces, Filled Primer should be applied in one coat.
• Old paint, very chalky, absorbent, weak, etc. On loose textured surfaces, the surface should be saturated with a binder to reinforce the floor. "Isolation primers should never be used in the lining process. "
• A primer should be used if it will be applied to cement-based decorative plaster used in the thermal insulation system .
• At least 24 hours after the priming process, it should be diluted with water at a rate of 10-15% by volume and applied in two layers, and depending on the weather conditions, wait at least 6 hours between the layers.
• The application should not be done in rainy weather.
-Depending on the surface:
When Filled Primer is used, an area of 7·10 m2 is painted with 1 Land 5·7 m2 with 1 kg, depending on the surface, in one coat.